Flir, a company that describes themselves as “Pioneers in thermal imaging”, has released a new Pan Tilt Zoom Thermal Camera! The company has been developing and engineering thermal imaging products for many years, and have now integrated this technology into their FLIR TCX Camera . Thermal imaging allows the camera to see in complete darkness, low-contrast scenes, rain, snow and light fog. The camera will even see through heavily landscaped areas!
Below are some of the other highlight features of the TCX Model :
- Available in both 640 x 480 and 320 x 240 resolutions
- Continuous 360° pan; up to 400°/sec, -15° to 90° tilt, auto-flip 180°; 300°/sec – 4x continuous eZoom
- Compatible with ONVIF Profile S IP, MPX (HDCVI) and analog VMS systems
- No illumination required; outperforms visual cameras at night, in challenging lighting conditions, low-contrast scenes, inclement weather and heavily landscaped areas
- Works with legacy intrusion detection technology by providing clear visual imagery of detected motion or activity 24/7.
Contact Us today to learn more about this camera and how it’s thermal imaging can aid your security needs.
Pictures Courtesy of www.flir.com